Making a purchase with MADE FOR HER LABEL indicates that you have understood, acknowledged & adhere to agree to the terms & conditions and policies of our website.
It‘s bummed to us if you're not 100% satisfied with the fitting of the garment you have received, we gladly accept SIZE EXCHANGE postmarked within 2 days after the date of delivery.
- Strictly No Returns / No Exchanges for Bodysuits, Closet essentials , Lounge wear , Active wear , Bustier, Accessories , Winter collection & MFH Limited Edition.
- Size exchange is subjected to availability of stock.
- Purchase made during SALE are Not eligible for any kind of Return or Exchange.
- If you have received a damaged/ wrong product , please send the package opening video over email to email@example.com. After receiving the product a fresh piece/ credit voucher will be sent. An exchange request for a damaged/ wrong product without the opening video will not be taken into consideration.
- Please note : We only offer SIZE EXCHANGE (wherever applicable) not the Product Exchange.
- Size exchange can only be availed once only.
Return Method & Cost:
- Please note that the goods are your responsibility until they are returned to our warehouse, any returned item that is not received by Madeforherlabel.in will be treated as not returned.
- Return request need to be raised under 48 hours of delivery. After that no request will be entertained.
- Only products which are unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged, with all its labels and tags completely intact, in its original packaging are eligible for exchange.
- Damage refers to make up stains, fake tan, perfume, deodorant, washing powder , self inflict while trying on the product and odours on the garment will lead to rejection of the return.
- Your request will be reviewed by the team and you will be notified via email or text for the approval and rejection of your return request.
- If your return is approved , team we will arrange a reverse pick up. Reverse pickup charge is bearable by the customer for exchanges at INR 100/-, per item you have raised the request for.
- Please handover only those items for which the return request has been approved. If any other items are handed over, the same will not be our responsibility as the courier partners will deliver us the item for which pickup is arranged.
- Please do not forget to collect the reverse pickup slip from the courier person as a proof.
- Once received, the products will undergo a quality check and a fresh piece or credit voucher with an unlimited validity will be issued to the customer (no refund to original mode of payment ).
- If in any case , team finds out the product to be faulty after reaching the warehouse , team will reject the request and same item will be reshipped back to the client on their expense.
- Shipping charges are non - refundable in any case .
- The amount paid for the order will be refunded only. Any kind of promotional discounts will not be refunded.
Please Note: MADE FOR HER LABEL reserves all the right not to process returns in the following situations:
1. Return Exceeds the mentioned time limit.
2. Returning Non-MADE FOR HER Items.
3. Return items belong to the NON-EXCHANGEABLE/ RETURNABLE category.
4. Returning without an application.
5. Not being able to provide the proper proofs wherever required.
How To Make A Return For Size Exchange/ Damaged product/Wrong Item( with a package opening video )/ wrong product :
You can easily raise a size exchange request by submitting the request under RETURN & EXCHANGE REQUEST . Enter your order number and email id OR phone number .
Team will review the return request and update you with the approval or rejection.
Only the approved exchange request are eligible for a reverse pick up. Reverse pickup charge is bearable by the customer for exchanges at INR 100/-.per item.
Please note the below reasons are NOT considered faulty:
- Color variation from product photos.
- Slight design variation from product photos, e.g. print/lace patterns and arrangements
- Slight size variation of within ± 3cm on measurements.
- Minor imperfections, e.g. loose threads, crease marks, and etc.
- Self-inflicted damage to the product while trying on item
- Customer's subjective opinions on product quality and preference.
- Unavailability of any size at the time you placed an order
- Returning non-returnable/exchangeable items.